If an item is not available at the time of purchase, will it be available again at some other time?
Si los artículos son básicos o continuativos se vuelven a pedir a la marca o distribuidor.
If the items are seasonal, they are reordered, but it can happen that they are sold out including in the distributor and it will be difficult to be available again
For more information about items not available from the brands represented, call us by phone +34 93 3150234 or send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I exchange a product?
Click on “Changes and returns” (enlace) and you will find extensive information about it.
In case of doubt or for more information contact us at +34 93 3150234 or send us an e-mail: email@example.com.
How long does it take to deliver my product?
In general, if the item is available, you will receive the order within 1 to 2 business days within the Spanish national territory. For international shipments to Europe, the time will be from 5 to 7 business days, depending on the country. For other countries outside Europe, ask for information through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If I’m not from a European country, how can I buy?
For shipments to countries that don´t belong to Europe, please contact our team through the e-mail email@example.com.
I’ve seen a product of the brands that UK-LOOK sells but I can not find it on their website. Can we order it?
Of course! We will do our best to get it through our brands / distributors. You just have to call us at +34 93 3150234 or send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and inform the model you wish to buy
How to buy
Our products are cataloged by brands, but you can also find them separated by categories or gender. If you want more information about our products or if you have any questions at the time of placing the order, you can call us at +34 93 3150234, where we can give you more information and take the order personally.
How can we help you? Get in touch with our team through:
[icon name=phone class=fa-1x] 93 315 02 34
[icon name=envelope class=fa-1x] email@example.com
[icon name=instagram class=fa-1x] @uklook
[icon name=facebook-square class=fa-1x] UK-LOOK Barcelona
[icon name=home class=fa-1x] UK-LOOK
C/ Ample, 27
08002 – Barcelona
Horario: de lunes a sábado de 10.30h a 14.00h y de 16.30h a 20.00h
For Spanish national shipments 3 forms of payment are accepted: Credit / Debit cards, PayPal and Cash on delivery (payment upon delivery).
For international shipments, payments are made through: Credit / Debit Cards or PayPal
Terms and conditions
About your personal data
In order to send our products, we need to store your personal information (name, address, telephone, e-mail) in our files. All the information you provide us is stored in a secure area of our server; We will not use this information for any purpose other than promoting our articles, so this information will not be published or distributed to any other individual or entity.
Exchange and return
You can make all the necessary changes for your complete satisfaction, as long as the item to change is with its original tag and in perfect condition, within 15 days after receiving your purchase.
To change an item you just have to call us at +34 93 315 02 34 or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, naming the delivery note number and the change you have decided. If you do not want any other item, you can request a voucher for the total amount, with no expiration date.
We want our customers to be satisfied with the purchase made but it may happen that one wants to return an item for certain reasons. We accept the return as long as the product is in poor condition and due to manufacturing causes. In this situation, you can choose between the following options:
- A change for another desired product.
- A voucher for the value of the purchase without an expiration date.
- The return of the value of the items that will be made through a bank transfer.
Important: The expenses originated in the exchanging process are the client´s responsibilities. The return costs in case of defect are always paid by the store, once the defect has been confirmed.
For more information on returns and changes you can call +34 93 315 02 34. It is a personalized customer service phone with no waiting and with the best service. We offer to solve all the doubts that may arise from your purchase online.
Delivery and transportation
Our shipments are made through the Nacex express courier company.
Spanish National Shipments and Portugal
Free delivery in purchases from € 100 throughout the Spanish national territory and Portugal.
For shipments in national territory and Portugal we have a delivery time of 1 to 2 business days.
Domestic shipping rates:
- Shipments to Peninsula and Portugal: 6€ for orders less than 100€
- Shipments to the Balearic and Canary Islands: 10€ for orders under 100€
For international shipments to European countries, the delivery time is 5 to 7 business days
International shipping rates:
- International delivery (Europa): 20 €
Important: For countries outside the European Community, request information through the e-mail email@example.com
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -by activating cookies in your browser- uk-look.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: The uk-look.com website may use third-party services that, on behalf of uk-look.com, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the page by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc. with headquarters in the United States, with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. Cookies are used to provide these services that collect information, including the user’s IP address, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set out on the Google.com website, including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal requirement or when said third parties process the information on Google’s behalf
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: