1. STEPS FOR SHOPPING
- You can acces the products in two ways:
- By brand, using the "Store" dropdown menu you will find the entire line of products that each brand has to offer.
- By article, using the Search box in the upper right side.
- Once you find the product, if you click on the miniature the selected article will appear on the left with a description of its characteristics, code and price below the image.
- Choose the colour, size and quantity of the selected article. Click on 'Add to bag' to buy it. To check the status and total amount you can click on 'My Basket' where you will see all the products you have added.
2. PAYMENT METHOD
- Orders within Spain will be delivered against-repayment. Deliveries to all other countries will be by Bank Transaction or against-repayment. We don't use Pay Pal or Credit Card payment on our online store (we are currently working on being able to offer these methods).
3. ORDER CONFIRMATION
- Once we receive the order we will contact you by phone the same day or the next day to confirm the go ahead or to offer, if not available, an alternative as close as possible to the product requested.
- If we can not reach you by phone, we will send you an e-mail with the necessary information. We never send the order confirmation without prior authorization of the customer, either by phone or e-mail.
4. SHIPPING OPTIONS
- By Post, it takes between 2 and 4 days, depending on the distance from Barcelona, and the cost is 6,00 euros plus 1% of the total amount for reimbursement rates costs.
- By Express Post (Nacex), 24hs. For shipments within Spain and the Balearic Islands the cost is 12,00 euros. For shipments to the Canary Islands the cost is 18,00 euros.
- For foreign shipments, current postal rates will be applied (we will send you an email confirming these rates). All orders outside the EU and the Canary Islands, may be subject to additional taxes and customs duties. These fees are calculated by customs authorities. Unfortunately we can not estimate the cost which vary according to the country. You can check the costs in your local post office to avoid unexpected fees.